AOCS are offering organisations membership
- a dedicated page for Organisation Members, with links to best practice in supervision resources, competencies, and qualification routes
- free participation in regular web-forums and webinars
- membership of our LinkedIn Group, for member-to-member chat/exchange of ideas and issues re supervision
- receive News Update with relevant features on best practice
- discounts on book and e-book purchases, magazine subscriptions, etc.
- reduced cost when attending AOCS events, workshops, forums, including our bi-annual 'Across Boundaries' supervision unconference
- organisation member listing
- access to our virtual learning resource centre with best practice & top tips
- reciprocal links between websites, display AOCS logo as a member
- sponsorship opportunities to promote relevant products/services to our members, and to offer discounts; conference sponsorship opportunities
Additionally, for large/multinational organisations:
- free special editions of 'best practice in supervision and coaching'
- named point of contact within AOCS to support their organisation's needs
- opportunity to host an AOCS event at their main location, for additional PR, and up to 6 internal members attending free
- sponsorship opportunities available at conferences, etc.
From 1st January, 2016 a £10 Joining Fee will be added to all new joiner fees, for the first year only. This is to cover additional time and processing costs incurred by the AOCS membership team.
Meanwhile, do join us on Twitter and one of our LinkedIn Member's Groups:
LinkedIn groups: Association of Coaching Supervisors Members group