Coach/Mentor/OD/L&D/HR application form
Your application details
To complete this step you will need:
- a current profile to draw details from, to create a short profile
- professional indemnity insurance details if you hold it (don't need a copy thanks)
- information about any other associations you may be a member of
- details of any relevant qualifications/accreditation you hold
- your brief coach/mentor/OD/L&D/HR experience in outline
- your interest in coaching supervision
- your promotional code e.g. as an AC/EMCC/ICF/LVSC member (if you don't know this please cite the main association you belong to)
This information is for your application only and for our records; your profile information will be shown in your published profile (approved by you).
Once completed, click the 'submit application form' link. This will be acknowledged so that you can then pay your membership fee - either by BACS (preferred), Stripe or via PayPal where you can use any leading debit or credit card. We will provide an invoice for payment and for your records. Your promotional code will reduce your initial year's membership fee, and a £10 joining fee will be added.
After your application has been approved, you will be emailed your log-in details for you to then complete your 'Marketing Profile' (a longer profile). Your profile can then go 'live' on the website and people can see your services/location on the Coverage map on the website.