SHIFT - a Masterful Coaching Retreat for Executive Coaches, in NI, 12th-13th June
SHIFT - a Masterful Coaching Retreat for Executive Coaches: Systemic, High Impact, Formative, Transformational
This is a specialist retreat, located on Northern Ireland’s stunning North Antrim Coast, specially developed by Wilson Sloan Consulting, for executive coaches, both internal, corporate and external or independent.
Delivery team includes Professor Peter Hawkins, Paula Wilson and Jackee Holder. Retreat focus:
- Gain new knowledge and insights on the latest thinking and themes in executive coaching from renowned experts
- Deepen your coaching practice and the client impact you enable
- Connect and collaborate with like-minded coaching professionals
- Challenge your assumptions, shift perspectives
- Create restorative space to think and connect with what is possible
- Improve your reﬂective and creative capacity, and develop your own internal supervisor
- Receive specialist supervision on your coaching practice
- Restore and recalibrate in a stunning beachfront setting
INPUTS INCLUDE: The 2 days will comprise a unique blend of facilitation methods to appeal to all learning styles including group discussion, reﬂection, preﬂection, best practice tools and techniques, inputs, peer support, practice, action planning, group dynamics, social dreaming and feedback.
Contact for enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org